Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– Prepare and produce the different trades of drawings, shop drawings, details for architectural, civil, structural and industrial disciplines using the latest updates and versions at the computer aided design (CAD) systems and programs software.
– Support Engineers and Designers in all disciplines through a variety of tasks including proposal drawings, shop drawings, red marks and sketches.
– CAD operator is expected to operate as a part of a team required to be.
– CAD operators work in Engineering Department and all work is performed at a computer terminal.
– Maintain a strong team relationship by working closely with the project team leader in concern during the document preparation phases.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
– Understand the uses of drawing levels, reference files, and CAD tools.
– Minimum 5 Years of experience in construction field.
– Preparing all architectural/civil drawings and electrical/plumbing by AUTO-CAD software.
– Have the capability to make construction drawings (IFC) and presentation drawings.
– Interact with Engineers to quickly and accurately, create drawings for the construction processes.
– Update the drawings according to the information given by the field survey Engineers.
– Produce the drawings that have to be centered on written instructions, calculations and equations provided by the Engineers.
– Maintain drawing files and coordinate document contribution to customer, job site, and vendors.
– Familiar with drafting and document control practices in an Engineering office.
– Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations made by Engineers and Surveyors.
– Perform other duties and miscellaneous responsibilities like preparing materials submittal as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.