Job Role: OFFICE ASSISTANT
Looking for an Office Assistant to fill the position in Abu Dhabi. Applicants who are interested can send resume.
- Greets customers and other guests.
- Delivers oral or written messages.
- Answers switchboard phone calls and directs calls to the appropriate person.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, and collects, seals, and stamps outgoing mail.
- Furnishes employees with clerical supplies.
- Assists the accounting department with billing requests and communication with subcontractors to gather necessary documents.
- Degree holder.
- One to two years experience in the similar role.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups.
- Take pride in quality of work and attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude and keep a solution-based and customer-focused mindset at all times.