Scope of Work
Act in support of the Fire Officer as part of the emergency response and firefighting team to timely control fire and emergencies. Deputies for the Fire Officer when authorized to act as first-line supervisor, carry out dynamic risk assessment of the situation before conducting firefighting and rescue operations as well as responding to provide medical assistance.
Performs the administrative duties in supporting the communication and organizing work activities for the Fire and Rescue Team in the Asset or Terminal
1- Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate with a vocational trade certificates in the relevant field.
Minimum experience & knowledge & skills
5 years of experience, and 2 years as Firefighter
Knowledge of facility topography, location of hydrants, operation of pumps, ladder, rescue, tanker and fire apparatus equipment.
- NFPA 1081 – 472 Hazmat Awareness
- NFPA Fire Officer 1
- Heavy Driving License
- Defensive Driving License
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Firefighting: 2 years (required) License:
- Defensive Driving License (required)
- NFPA 1081 – 472 Hazmat Awareness (required)
- NFPA Fire Officer 1 (required)
- Heavy Driving License (required)