Job Role: Commi II
To produce according to production plans & specification food components for all businesses to be compliant with set standards of quality, quantity, hygiene, productivity & guest satisfaction.
- Assist to ensure food produced is of sufficient quality & quantity to deliver guest satisfaction
- Follow instructions from senior Chefs relating but not limited to food hygiene, productivity, quality & quantity
- Follow set standards for recipes & report any discrepancies to senior Chefs
- Ensure work carried out complies with set safety standards at all times
- Ensure company given training is completed & passing grades are achieved
- Assist senior Chefs in the planning process for new menus projects
- Support other kitchen sections when required.
- Minimum 3 years’ international experience in 4-star hotel and/or fine dining establishment in Arabic Pastry
- Formal catering certificate from recognized international institutes
- Detail orientated with good English.