3 – 4 Years
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Basic – Any Graduation()
• Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients, identifying guest needs/
• Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
• Accommodate and document special requests.
• Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations.
• Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
• Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management.
• Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservations Manager or Supervisor.
• Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified.
• Ensures all requests are handled in the time frame set by the company.
• Ensure to apply required departmental standards in LQE, MOQA and Forbes.
• Supports customer loyalty and property s brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Ensure information provided to Guests is accurate and individualized.
• Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
• Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Builds strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively.
• Handles guest complaints and disputes.
• Ensures an excellent working relationship with all colleagues within the hotel.
• Leads by example in fostering positive employee relations and demonstrating values.
• Effectively communicates with other departments, especially Sales, Front Office and Banqueting.
• Utilizes all available on the job training tools for employees.
• Maintain the System, ensure all the bookings, rates and market codes are up to date, ensure all key accounts are in profile track, and accurate.
• Ensure all Policies and Procedures are understood and adhered to.
• Attends weekly and monthly department meetings and prepares accordingly.
• Conducts sites visits as required by hotel operation.
• Participates in Client Entertainment with Sales Department as required.
• Joint Sales calls with team as required.
Skills & Qualifications
• Senior School qualification or equivalent.
• Degree or Higher National Diploma equivalent in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management.
• Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service with little input from others.
• Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills and can do attitude.
• Perform job with attention to details.
• A minimum 1-year experience in a hotel and or administrative position selling in hospitality.
• Previous work experience in Reservations or Front Office.
• Previous experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
• Previous experience working in the GCC preferred.
• Good knowledge on computer systems i.e MS Office applications.
• Prior experience with PMS system.