1 – 3 Years
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Basic – Diploma
1.Specific Duties and responsibilities
• Report for duty on time • Sign daily attendance sheet.
• Receives work assignment, key and supplies from the supervisors.
• Sign key logbook and is the responsible for master key.
• Check all rooms to verify room status every morning
• Clean rooms and bath rooms, performing any combination of the following duty
• Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dusts and damp wipes furniture, empty ashtrays and waste baskets.
• Make beds, wash sink, bath tub, toilets, tiles, mirrors and floor.
• Polish brass and metal • Replenishes bathroom supplies and room supplies.
• Tidies and arranges neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top.
• Spot cleans carpet when necessary.
• Spot cleans upholstery and drapery when necessary.
• Cleans and keeps the guest corridors, service pantries and service area neat and tidy at all times.
• Check and reports any maintenance work required to the supervisors immediately.
• Reports damaged or missing items and suspicious behavior of the guest to supervisor immediately.
• Informs or removes room service trays and trolleys from guest room and corridors.
• Inform valet service to collect guest’s clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services.
• Fills in the room attendant report with accurate time of entering the guest room.
• Turns in all Lost and Found articles to Housekeeping before off duty.
• Maintains rooms assigned, in clean, safe and hygienic state at all time.
• Greet guest in courteous and polite manner at all times.
• Report to housekeeping office of guests who have pets, cooking equipment and dangerous possessions in the room.
• Coordinates with supervisor if items are missing in assigned areas.
• Opens and records down the time for rooms requested by engineering in the housekeeping attendant report.
• Attends daily briefing • Reports to work well groomed
• Adheres to the strict rules and regulations pertaining to key security.
• Report Do Not Disturb rooms.
2. General responsibilities.
• To promote efficiency, confidence and an extremely high standard of social skills.
• To generally promote and ensure good inter-department relations.
• To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good
• company image to guest and colleagues. To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all time when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
• To adhere to company and hotel rules and regulations at all times.
3. Occasional Responsibilities.
• To report any equipment failure/problems to the supervisors.
• To pass any maintenance requests to the maintenance department.
• To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
• To assist the duty manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her
• To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the beat of your ability.
4. Legal Responsibilities.
• Ensure that the standards required by law and by management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are currently looking for Housekeeping Room Attendant . An ideal candidate should have the below requisites:
•Minimum 22 credits capacity during 1 shift
. •Bed making.
•Dry and wet Vacuum machine and scrubbing machine handling