2 – 4 Years
Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Basic – Any Graduation()
Join our Team
Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
• Is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work
• Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day to day operational requirements
• Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model
• Attends all scheduled training sessions
• Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management
• Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule
• Ensures the work area is ready for service with pre- and post service checks completed; assists in preparation of mise-en-place
• Directs colleagues and takes responsibility for quality and sequence of service in his/her work area; takes orders for, serves (where applicable, prepares) food and beverages to guests as per hotel standards in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
• Is thoroughly familiar with wines and menu items and able to compose and recommend suitable menu progression and wine pairing; upsells sensitively
• Provides genuine hospitality and recognition, acts as host/hostess in the work area. Keeps abreast of events in the hotel and promotes services and products
• Engages in guests interaction in a sensitive and appropriate manner; anticipates guest needs and ascertains satisfaction; takes ownership of guest concerns and requests and acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction when glitches occur
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool, complimentary nights in other Four Seasons Hotels and much more.