2 – 3 Years
Basic – Any Graduation()
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting an Operation Executive to join our exceptional team in Royal Joinery . This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven experience in supporting high-level executives and management.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
• Main point of contact for general inquiries from both clients/staff with regards to the Projects and office
• Coordinating, following up, monitoring and assisting in the completion of all tasks and requirements related to projects with all concerned departments (Projects, Technical, Production, Store, etc.) and individuals (clients) along with Project Managers as required.
• Coordinating and assisting in the resolution of operation and project related issues.
• Handling, maintaining, distributing, taking timely & necessary actions for all the correspondences received and sent related to Projects.
• Initiating all necessary actions (coordination, follow-ups, etc.) for the awarded Projects.
• Following up and ensuring the payment certificate receiving on t ime. Coordinating with the clients for the release of the payment certificate sending reminders if necessary.
• Ensuring all Projects close out until the payment is full and final settlement by client.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience :
• Relevant experience performing a variety of administrative support functions.
• Computer skills including ability to operate MS Office and other word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Knowledge in Oracle system is an advantage.
• Experience in project coordination, correspondences, etc.
• Communication proficiency in English – verbal and written
Skills and Competencies:
• Professionalism with pleasing personality
• Respectful and courteous
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & listening)
• Good writing skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Stress resilience