• Manage the entire enterprise software complex sales process from prospecting to closing.
• Responsible for identifying, contacting, qualifying, and developing viable new prospects and expanding existing accounts in the MEA territory.
• Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
• Take ownership of the communication and internal coordination of Calypso s sales support infrastructure.
• Take Responsibility for the development, execution, and delivery of quality solution-focused, client presentations at a C level.
• Establish a robust account strategy for complex solutions within a sales team environment.
• Accelerate the sales process: generate leads, pricing and managing the quote process, “quarterbacking” the proposal development and successfully install the service offerings
Skills & Requirements
• Solid Enterprise software Sales experience with complex solutions and long sales cycles.
• Financial markets, enterprise software, and/or FinTech solutions experience preferred
• Degree educated, with a Master s being a plus
• A proven record for selling complex solutions and services at the Business Head and “C” level
• Exceptional ability to motivate and influence multiple key contacts and decision-makers
• Proven expertise in developing relationships from a cold call or networking activity highly preferred
• Strong financial markets knowledge including derivatives would be a plus. Specialized knowledge in the STP solutions marketplace would also be desirable
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required