2 – 3 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Commerce(Commerce)
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Top and High Potential accounts. You will initiate and develop strong business relationships with Senior Directors, HR and critical line management across the client organizations. You will achieve a detailed understanding of the client s most important business and talent needs through skillful probing and Paints a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client s context. You will own and direct account plans which demonstrate the activities required to increase account penetration and proposition adoption.
As our newly appointed Account/Senior Account Manager, you will deliver sales presentations to high-level executives such as CHRO, HRD, BU Leaders & C levels. You will own and direct account plans which demonstrate the activities required to increase account penetration and proposition adoption. You will creates innovative proposals and client led solutions around the employee lifecycle and from board level to floor and ensure implementation of subscription contracts for recurring needs.
Core skills and content development
In this role you will be an expert and trusted advisor to our clients. You will keep abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and maintain your own knowledge of new and existing solutions, services and products.
You will increase and continually promote the SHL brand in the market and act as a business owner and builds and grows your own business.
• Understand and believe in the value of Talent Measurement in strategic human capital solutions
• Strong networking and negotiations skills
• Ability to manage multiple commercial processes
• Forecast with precision
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable
• The ability to build business relationships at a senior level
• Ability to use internal influence to ensure that the full capabilities of SHL are brought to bear in serving our clients
• Excellent business English
• Arabic Language Skills preferable
• Mentoring skills
• Significant Successful sales/ key account management experience: including proven experience in high level negotiations
• Solution Solutions Sales experience, ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
• Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial goals
• Ideally experience selling to HR and/or C Level, with strong current network
• Preferably a Bachelor s or Master s in Human Resources, or business-related discipline