2 – 4 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
An exciting opportunity is available in TUV MIDDLE EAST W.L.L. (Kuwait) (D005) for a Representative, Sales , based in Kuwait and will report directly to Head of Sales
About the role:
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
you will be responsible to:
• Supports in clearing outstanding (ensure no bad debts).
• Prepares offers, tenders and all applicable documentation until orders are secured.
• Manages key accounts
• Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Seeks for new opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Sets up meetings with potential clients and response to their requests.
• Prepares and delivers appropriate presentations on services provided by company and refers the right sales channel for other services.
• Creates reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participates on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiates/closes deals and handles complaints or objections
• Collaborates with team members to achieve better results
• Gathers feedback from customers or prospects and share with Superiors for action.
• Bachelor s degree in business administration, Marketing, Management or Engineer.
• 2 years of experience in sales or business development
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal skills
• Planning & Organizing
• Responsiveness to requests.
• Fluency in English language with excellent communication (written & oral) skills
• Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)