1 – 2 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Production/Industrial)
We have opportunities with our Sales team for candidates who posses good knowledge in Marine Navigation & Communication Equipments & services, with a willingness to learn and grow!
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product information when required.
• Accomplishes sales objectives and meets the given sales target by planning, developing, researching, implementing & evaluating new market opportunities.
• Travelling to visit potential clients & establishing new relationships.
• Ensure all technical and commercial queries of customer are responded in a timely matter.
• Maximize customer satisfaction and good will.
• Ensure that payments are received as per agreed terms & conditions.
• Collect feedback from customer & report the same to your Manager.
• Follow up with internal functions to ensure customer commitments are met.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelor s Degree in Engineering
• 1-2 years relevant experience and proven track record in Marine / Offshore industry within UAE
• UAE Driving License is a must
• Sound knowledge of Navigation & Communication product portfolio and competitor landscape
• Previous experience of handling key clients in UAE
• Proficiency in written and spoken English, Arabic will be an added advantage
• Excellent Relationship and Business development Skills
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 28-Dec-2020