Handling dealers to promote products.
• Negotiate with existing customers in order to maximize the profitability.
• Identify the new prospects and selling products to them.
• Conducting market research and evaluate customer needs.
• Maintain relationships with existing customers.
• Plan and complete the marketing activities after regular research.
• Identify new business prospects and generate sales .
• Ensure achieve sales target on monthly basis.
• Make sure receivable targets are achieved on monthly basis .
• Analyzing new prospects and sales options.
• Develop and maintain long term relationships by providing information on regular basis.
Competitors report and Display matrix
• Actively monitor and send all the competitors activities report at dealer outlets.
• Maintain the display share in existing Dealer outlets.
• Payment follow-up on regular basis.
• Ensures all PDC are collected as per company policy.
• All the invoices are submitted timely in order to avoid delay in payment
Must have worked with any of the major electronic distributors or channel partners in the same role preferably covering the same area.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.