2 – 30 Years
Basic – Any Graduation()
• Greet, check in, and escort guests promptly to their rooms.
• Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles.
• Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the MODUB Controller s Policy.
• Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct.
• Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest s experience.
• Arrange fulfilment of guest services by working with the Concierge, Housekeeping, PBX, Reservations and Room Service colleagues.
• Print and drop cash out, adjustment slips, paid out voucher, and bank count reports.
• Communicate clearly with the Night Duty Manager and Accounting Department.
• Establish a good working knowledge of the Hotel outlets and products.
• Ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance to the MOHG Legendary Quality Experiences (LQEs), the MOHG Pillars and the respective service standards of MOQA.
• Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with and assisting colleagues as needed.
• Able to communicate special features and services unique to the guest s needs.
• Handle guests incoming and outgoing correspondence, (facsimile, messages, mail, etc.)
• Responsible for preparation of the daily arrival bucket, in-house bucket and next day arrivals (including welcome cards, guest business cards, registration cards and limousine arrivals).
• In charge of guest invoices (in-house).
• Check credit card authorization in SMS for all in-house guests.
• Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the management of the Hotel.
Skills & Qualifications
• Senior School qualification
• Minimum 2 years experience working in a 5-star hotel environment.
• A minimum of 1-year Front Office experience.
• Previous experience working in the Middle East Region is an advantage.
• Strong commands of Microsoft Office products, PSMS, GoConcierge, HotSoS, and Rex.
• Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service.
• Perform job with attention to details and the ability to organize and handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic is an advantage.