2 – 3 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
• Supporting the HBS Channel customer acquisition sales strategies, tactics, and processes using Honeywell Buildings software solutions.
• Responsible for supporting the Channel s development of new opportunities with Buildings Software portfolio.
• Develop, deploy, track and forecast the execution of Connected Services AOP of new licensing agreements of HCE s Connected Services Portfolio and future solutions as they are developed in the assigned national territory to new and existing HBS customers.
• Responsible for achieving assigned AOP orders plan while following established pricing guidelines.
• Identify and communicate the strengths and weaknesses of Connected Buildings (CB) Software value propositions and making required adjustments based on market intelligence working closely with the marketing, technology and HBS Channel Partner teams.
• Be responsible for real-time Sales MOS between HCE CB and HBS and the corresponding reporting and potential resource requests and allocations.
• Reporting, Analysis and Forecasting from source data to your manager.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
• Experience in Building Controls and Software Sales.
• A proficient understanding of the principles and methodologies that work in Channel Sales
• Excellent team and interpersonal skills
• An ability to multi task, identify and resolve roadblocks