2 – 3 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
• To assist in managing Google Analytics, Tag Manager, search console, business manager and other internal tracking tools and accounts.
• To assist in set-up of social channels for the business including user and login management.
• To assist marketing team to create/run and optimize small and medium size paid advertising on Google and social platforms.
• To work closely with external agencies in account set-up and tracking for large-scale paid search campaigns. This also includes monitoring digital agency activities and reports.
• Implement and manage web, social and 3 rd party pixels for tracking, conversions etc.
• Monitor internal websites regularly for security errors, broken-links and liaise with respective teams to resolve.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Ensure all digital platforms are secured, tracking enabled and error free. This also includes working closely with IT department on domain, SSL and email management.
• To work with designing, development and media editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc to create HTML, CSS and other graphic designs for online and social media (desirable but not essential).
• Manage all inbound task requests and ensure projects are delivered on time.
• Assist in other administrative tasks for the digital department.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 2-3 years of full-time experience in a digital marketing or similar role.
• Hands-on experience in working with web analytics tools such as Google analytics, Google tag manager, WebTrends and other digital platforms such as Google Ads, Google Ad Manager, social media channels, YouTube etc
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning, execution and campaign management on small and large SEM/SEO campaigns. Digital agency experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, graphic designing tools and media editing tools
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
• Highly proficient computer skills
• Intermediate experience with Google data studio, Google Optimize and other Google marketing platform products.
• High quality work output with excellent attention to detail
• Confident articulate communicator at all levels
• Analytical with growth mindset, solution orientated
• Proactive, always looking for ways to improve
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to prioritise & organize
• Collaborative & Team player