The mandate of the Customer Value Team is to increase Finastra s ability to engage with Executive level decision makers during both their decision-making and innovation process. This is achieved by bringing value, innovation and strategic alignment to the centre of Finastra s solution proposition and sales cycle.
The team functions essentially as a consulting group within Finastra, creating strategic content that is delivered to senior executives within client organizations to drive a value-based approach
About the Role of Customer Value Lead
As a Customer Value Lead, you will advise Financial Services executives on the business and financial impact of major technology related transformations. This will be executed by assessing their current strategy, constraints and capabilities and defining different scenarios, identifying key capabilities to improve their market competitiveness, defining transformation roadmaps and estimating the financial impact.
This is a critical role for Finastra s success since it reduces the uncertainty associated with the major decisions our customers have to take. That is achieved by:
• Outlining and the impact specific investments are going to have in addressing strategic objectives
• Establishing the expected return on investment from these investments
• Showing how by leveraging innovative technologies it is going to gain a competitive advantage in the market and/or impact their end customers
We are looking for experienced professionals with a proven track record in consulting and/or value advisory roles in Financial Services and/or Technology sector (preferably in both). The Customer Value Lead is an individual contributor role but that requires strong skills in managing multiple stakeholders and in addressing complex problems and with a considerable degree of uncertainty. It is highly valuable executive experience (preferably in Financial Services) and senior value leads must have previous experience in working with C-Level executives in their decision making process.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a leading global Fintech and be at the forefront of Financial Service s innovation.
Experience and skills:
• It is critical to be proactive and have a collaborative attitude
• We work in a fast pace and dynamic environment; you need to make things happen
• Strong communication and presentation skills; you need to know how to influence others
• Experience working with C-Level executives in supporting and providing them advice and presenting analysis to sustain your advice
• Ability to understand complex scenarios and business operations using limited information and able to extrapolate from it recommendations on path forward and key set of initiatives for executives to consider
• Understanding of key Financial Services and technology trends; Very valuable if you bring experience in a specific function/Business Area in financial services
• 4+ years experience in management consulting, value selling (could have been working in internal strategy/consulting departments) or internal roles that required setting up new projects/initiatives including stakeholders managemen