3 – 5 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
Customer Engagement & Excellence Manager META AH (Middle East, Turkey, Africa/Animal Health Business)
Through a multi-functional and cross-functional teams (Corporate CX,META & OPU), leads and coordinates the full implementation of Strategic Account Management (SAM), CRM Platforms and Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) processes across META in coordination with the OPU(Operating Unit) CX Managers and OPU Business Leads.
The role of the Customer Engagement & Excellence Manager demands a certain seniority level to set a profound strategic context to enable a customer-centric operating model and achieve higher objectives.
Customer Engagement & Excellence Manager will lead 4 key components of CX at the ROPU level:
1) Following the corporate SAM process, drives and governs the capabilities of Strategic Account Management (SAM) across Boehringer Ingelheim’s (BI) Animal Health R/OPU (Regional/operating Unit) organization in a strategic and sustainable manner, considering the overarching AH Business Unit strategy. Leads the strategic and cultural transformation of the META AH business from brand-driven to customer-led strategies through a cross-functional team and ensures full implementation SAM across META.
2) Leads all Veeva CRM related platforms including customer segmentation processes at META/OPU level and ensure cascading and full implementation of all Veeva related platforms at the OPU level and is mainly responsible for defining, leading and implementing the capability of “Customer Relationship Management Solutions Development”
3) Leads key initiatives, critical projects & continuous improvement activities to enhance the quality and effectiveness of BI sales force. Drives and governs the capabilities of Sales Force Effectiveness process & tools across META organization in a strategic and sustainable manner, considering the overarching META AH strategy.
4) Leads Sales Force Training activities across META and ensures OPU engagement. Develop and monitor the performance of the team by providing coaching, training, regular feedback on performance and opportunities for development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Animal Health Sciences or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Strategic/Key account management and/or CRM Systems. Experience in both subjects is highly preferable
• Good knowledge of the SFE capabilities (Selling process & Selling Skills, Field Coaching of Sales Teams, Sales Incentives, Targeting & Segmentation) with regards to methods & process, data and platforms is an advantage.
• Prior animal health industry experience preferred
• Ability to negotiate and influence across a matrix & cross-functional organization
• Good judgment in evaluating benefits and risks and providing sound recommendations
• Strong project and process management skills, experience leading project teams and developing business cases, plans, scope definition and presentations
• Strong leadership, collaboration, communication, mediation, organizational and program management skills
• Strong results orientation
• Ability to plan and organize work
• Good understanding and knowledge of the capabilities in scope (specifically CRM Platforms & Strategic Account Management’ and ‘Coaching for Excellence’) with regards to methods & processes, data and platforms.
• Strong capability in strategic thinking and planning as well as a deep understanding of the Strategic Customer’s issues and ability to address them.
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.