5 – 6 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Production/Industrial)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Identify, qualify, pursue, and capture sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
• Collaborate closely with different PIPECARE departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting customer needs.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
• Take full advantage of long-standing customer relations to affect referrals, to network within key international O&G clients and to provide marketing intelligence with regard to trends, new developments, and competitor activity.
• Present to and consult top management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, etc.
• Assist technical sales engineers in obtaining necessary information from the Client and assisting in smooth contract transfer to Operations.
• Creatively reinvent and try new approaches to solving problems that have often never been applied in such contexts before
• Collaborate with internal teams to make sure we execute on all facets to achieve account vision and growth
• Own account revenue growth targets, customer executive relationships, and collaborate with sales executives on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
• Own outreach and relationship management into other parts of the client organization
• Have in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
• Negotiate with stakeholders
• Identify and map business strengths and customer needs
• Research business opportunities and viable income streams
• Follow industry trends locally and internationally
• Draft and review contracts
• Report on successes and areas in need of improvement.
• Represent the company in conferences and exhibitions and supporting regional marketing initiatives.
• BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience/exposure with sound commercial skills.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a progressive and successful career to-date, culminating in a Senior Sales or Business Development role.
• Experience within the Oil and Gas sector. Experience within the ILI pipeline market is an advantage.
• Existing executive-level contacts at one or more target operators.
• Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, Strong interpersonal, and analytical skills.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• High-level communication skills.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Experience working to and exceeding targets.