2 – 3 Years
Basic – Bachelor of Business Administration(Management)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Handling corporate accounts assigned to him and continue to service them as expected of him maintaining the service levels as per company standards
• Preparing an appointment plan and accordingly meeting with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements and acting appropriately to close sales.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales with customers.
• Prepare customer profile with full information of customer activity after each client visits or when business secured.
• Gathering market, customer and competitor information and discussed during daily meetings.
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed target.
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing the selling rates to the coordinator to forward the quote to the clients.
• Preparing actual vs budget report and submitting the same to the team manager on monthly basis.
• Evaluating the client support by preparing monthly client grading report to the manager.
• Preparing and submitting the daily sales report to the manager.
• Evaluating the client and submitting the feedback form along with the credit application to the team manager for approval of credit as required by clients.
• Follow up with sales coordinators on timely submission of quote, invoices and monitoring collection of payments from credit clients.
• An experienced sales executive with proven Commercial success with a reputable Logistics / Freight Forwarding business in the UAE.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Available to join immediately.