To supervise overall MMD financial transactions to ensure timely and accurate documation , recording and controlling over them and accodingly provide reliable reports to facilitate taking efficient & effective deceisions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the daily deposit of chqs at banks & ensure poper booking & reporting of cash position
- Audit the payments & ensure adequate documentation , authorization & accurate bookingReview the monthly bank reconciliation & ensue timely clearance of outstanding items
- Conduct Fixed asset & inventory verification( physical vs book) periodically & ensure proper adjusment of variancies.
- Prepare the staff salary sheet sent to bank twice a month & any other payments & ensure timely credit to staff accounts.
- Supervise the daily work of accountant & appraise his/her performance periodically.
- Lead timely collection of monthly rent invoices from customers and ensure proper recording at & reconciliation of / customers accounts.
- Contribute on the preparation of the company monthly Financials reports
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Professional Certification in Accounting
- Professional Membership
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Accounting & Finance
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English
- People Management
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Business Administration
- Analytical Skills
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)