1. Quantity Estimation for items to be purchased.
2. Specification preparation for review and finalization for items to be purchased.
3. BOQ preparation for items to be purchased
4. Estimation preparation for items to be purchased
5. Bill review, checking and certification of items purchased
6. Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
7. Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures
8. Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased
9. Maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
10. Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc
11. Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts
12. Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
13. Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports
14. Carry out activities pertaining to project purchase of PC, PS and bought out items.
15. Prepare and issue purchase orders & contracts
16. Monitor, Track and control timely delivery and quality of purchased items.
17. Liaison with consultant for procurement related items.
18. Delivery management
19. Preparation and submission of purchase MIS to management.
20. Prepare and monitor purchase items cash flow statement.
21. Multiple procurement handling.
22. Coordination with contractors and vendors
23. Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Degree/Diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,500.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)