Looking for a dynamic Data Analyst who wants to develop and excel in data-driven marketing. The main responsibility of this role is to conduct analysis in order to provide actionable insights to clients and internal teams.
Being a part of Havas Insights team, the candidate will find a chance to gain experience in a very versatile set of projects from media to creative, for world-class clients across entertainment, luxury, travel and many other categories.
For this role, you are expected to have strong analytical skills, have a good foundation in data tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, Social Analytics Tools, Syndicated Research, etc.), to be a self-learner and be effective at communicating learnings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Analyze social data including trending topics, consumer sentiment, competitor posts, and client’s own social engagement to arrive at actionable insights to inform strategic decisions
- Monitor performance of lead generation and eCommerce campaigns and identify opportunities for optimization to achieve and exceed client KPIs
- Specify business requirements for automated dashboards and marketing scorecards, developing and maintaining KPIs, working with a variety of data such as web analytics, competitive, social, adserving, budget/planning data, consumer, attitudinal data, etc.
- Customize, build and maintain dashboards that meet client needs, ensuring data accuracy and reliability
- Support on combining sets of data, managing databases and troubleshooting data integration and hygiene issues
- Experience in data & analytics, digital media, performance marketing and/or eCommerce
- Experience in data manipulation and wrangling in Excel
- Experience in social analytics tools such as Social Bakers, Sprinklr, Netbase, Similarweb etc
- Experience with syndicated research such as Statex, Brandpuls, etc.
- Familiarity with building and editing dashboards with Google Data Studio, Tableau or PowerBI
- Familiarity with ad server tools (such as DoubleClick) and trafficking processes for display, social, video across websites and mobile apps
- Familiarity with enterprise web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.) including business rules and implementation considerations
- Computer analysis applications, especially high proficiency in Excel & advanced PowerPoint skills
- Arabic reading & writing ability is a must
- Being detail-oriented, meticulous, and able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment is an absolute must
- Ability to plan, organize and manage tasks to complete project goals and objectives
- Ability to highlight potential risks and their solutions
- Defines, documents, and manages processes, roles and responsibilities of all parties involved
- Engages and implicates stakeholders, suppliers, etc… to keep them informed and get feedback
- Ability to plan and deliver communications in an impactful, persuasive and tactful way
- Presents information and expresses ideas in a concise, well-structured way, adapted to the audience (verbal and written)
- Takes positive steps to deal with breakdowns in communication
- Plans and delivers communications that are impactful and persuasive
- Builds strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Explore alternatives to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Challenge the status quo and propose better/more efficient solutions
- Self-motivated, self-starter, ability to do self-learning
- Quick learner
- Attention to details
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Data Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Arabic (Required)