We are looking for two candidates between 5 to 10 years in business analysis of software projects preferably on healthcare eservices projects bilingual (Arabic and English)
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong Healthcare experience to help him/her develop documentation related to projects and information systems and apply business analysis knowledge to review and analyze system problems and recommended solutions. E- commerce solutions and digital transformation projects
• Business Transformation Solutions
• Risk Management & Risk Mitigation
• Strategic Planning & Tactical Execution
• Leadership & Performance Enhancement
• Healthcare Information Management System
• Apply business analysis knowledge to review and analyze systems problems to identify solutions
• Develop documentation related to moderately complex projects and information systems
• Provide support in developing use cases, workflow diagrams, and gap analysis to create or modify requirements documents and design specifications
• Analyze user requirements and client business needs using standard procedures
• Ensure bi-directional traceability of requirements
• Track and report the status of work assignments and escalate issues and risks
• Act as a liaison between the client and technology teams
• Must have experience in the healthcare industry with domain knowledge of Medicare, or Medicaid
• You have a bachelor’s degree with 6+ years of business analysis experience
• You have Provider Management and Enrollment System experience
• Demonstrable experience analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
• Background in data modelling and visualization techniques as well as prototyping tools.
• In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle. Solid knowledge agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
• Proven experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria. Prior experience validating functional and user acceptance test cases.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
• Prior experience and understanding of Agile Methodology preferred.
• Perform feasibility analysis and project scoping;
• Work with the Project & Product management teams to prioritize deliverables and negotiate on product functionalities.
• Create detailed requirements documents and translate into functional specifications for Work Flow
• Performs feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with project management teams to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate product functionalities.
• Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
• Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team.