QUANTITY SURVEYOR ABU DHABI
Preparation of Evaluation of Tender / Contract documents and Bill of Quantities
2) Quantification of Variations as per drawings / specification and follow-up with Project/ Senior Managers for Site Work Instruction. (SWI )
3) Scheduling & Monitoring the Progress of the works, delays & disruption of the Project and Preparation of Claims for delays & Time Extension and associated costs.
4) Pricing of Variation claims, evaluation with Main Contractors / Project Managers and Finalization of Variation Orders ( VO )
5) Provide and maintain all backup documentation required for substations of claims / invoices.
6) Preparation of forecasts, budgets and cost control measures.
7) Monthly Progressive Billing / Invoicing and follow-up for timely payments
8) Maintenance and control of records related to all commercial activities as required by the contract conditions.
9) Forwarding contractual correspondences to the Main Contractor / Project Manager related to the contractual issues.
10) Developing of cost loaded programs, Cash flow & Manpower Histogram.
11) Established the Project Cost Monitoring System, Update the Project cost Progress and measures the cost variance, salary negotiable by employer