As Logistics Agent at Jet Aviation, you will facilitate the communication between all departments and in all distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain. Responsibilities include coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Prepare all paperwork for the export of parts to vendors
- Carry the duty phone as per the roster, which will involve sourcing and ordering of AOG parts
- Perform incoming inspection on tools and materials
- Responsible for all SCM related activities in the asence of the SCM Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/business/purchasing or related discipline with certification or coursework in production management, supply chain management, inventory control management preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- IATA Goods Receiving Inspector certification is desirable.
- Aircraft Maintenance Professionals with Business Aviation MRO Experience (Gulfstream or Bombardier) and willing to cross train into Supply Chain are welcome to apply.
- UAE manual driving license mandatory
- High level of energy and motivation
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Pleasant personality with the ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to work in shifts
Ms. Claudia de Sa