Fakhruddin Properties is a leading developer of residential, commercial and industrial properties across prime locations within the United Arab Emirates. Fakhruddin Properties is a member of Fakhruddin Holdings, a leading conglomerate with a diverse portfolio of successful businesses.
Fakhruddin Properties was established in 2003 and has since established an enviable reputation among the leading property developers and property managers in the United Arab Emirates. We have marked our presence by creating formidable buildings including Residential -Apartments & Villas and Commercial – Offices, Warehouses, & Labour Camps across UAE.
Fakhruddin Properties provides end-to-end property management solutions encompassing financial management as well as facility management for all types of properties, maintaining them in pristine condition. Our adherence to high standards and excellence in execution has resulted in an ISO certification of international standards for our service capacity and operations.
With over 14 years of experience in real estate and property management, Fakhruddin Properties is a revered veteran of the industry. Our techniques have evolved with changing time and tide of the market as we gained experience that commands our operations resulting in unprecedented property returns and an exceptional service experience.
Treppan Hotel and Suites by Fakhruddin are looking for Housekeeping Room Attendant.
As Housekeeping Room Attendant, you will be responsible to for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately.
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties.
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets.
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal.
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies.
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic Salary: To be discussed during interview
- Accommodation: Provided
- Transportation: Provided
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Ticket Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided