Certificates Must: NEBOSH or OSHA
Industry Type: Construction / Civil Engineering
Job Purpose and Scope:To Manage the health and safety measures on site while performing civil & Electrical Activities on Site.Main Job
1. Investigating and recording incidents , accidents, complaints and cases of ill health.
2. Undertaking risk assessment and site inspection.
3. Ensuring that equipment’s are used correctly /safely according to DEWA/RTA.
4. identifying potential hazards.
5. Determining ways of reducing risks.
6.Checking all the documents are available on site.Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum Experience : 1 year.
Educational qualification :Degree/ Diploma holder.
Reports To Project Manager
Gender : Male