Deva Management Services Pte Ltd
Structural Construction Engineer/Supervisor & QA/QC Structural Inspector
- Develop, review & maintain all engineering standards and specifications relating to Structural Hull for the project.
- Provide direction and advice on all aspects regarding the provincial regulations for pressure piping design, inspection and fabrication.
- Review and prepare Structural and Welding material specifications for the project.
- At least 10 years Structural design engineering experience in oil & gas industry. Those with experience in Oil rig, FPSO, topside design with offshore platforms and or SPAR topside facility preferred.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Marine Engineering.
- Knowledge of intermediate MS Office as well as PDMS.
- Experience in Oil Rigs, Semi-Submersible, FPSO, EPC and LQ projects.
- Manage and perform E&I modification works.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.