At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Puck®, Dano®, Lurpak®, and Castello® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. There are 1,300 employees in the Middle East and Africa and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Would you like to be a part of driving and executing the strategy of winning with Global Foodservice accounts and driving a stronger Food Service agenda within Distributor Sales Markets MENA? If Yes, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Arla Foods!
About the job
You will join the Distributor sales team in the Dubai regional office working together with highly commercial teams and markets where growth mindset, agility, and being frontline obsessed are part of the everyday job. Distributor Sales is delivering +100Mn in Revenue and strong double digits SB growth. The future looks very strong with expectations to be the growth engine for the MENA business.
You will be responsible for driving Arla Foods sales across Key categories with Global Food Service accounts in the MENA region. Part of the job will also make you responsible for driving the foodservice agenda within the core Distributor Markets, with a clear agenda on Arla Pro.
Doing so, you will:
- Manage Global Foodservice accounts across the MENA region for all commercial elements of the business (Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc).
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at the meeting and/or exceeding sales targets. Develops financial forecasts and follows up through performance reporting.
- Works closely with the regional Application Manager to develop new products, evaluate current product specs, and lead on DTV projects in order to match customer requirements.
- Be an integral part of the core DS Foodservice business to drive profitable branded sales with a special focus on Channel strategy. Work closely with the Senior Sales manager to win with the current FS business.
- Evaluate Foodservice capabilities of current Distributors in the market (DS) with a structured approach of business versus potential. This includes portfolio assortment, pricing, Route to market, and technical expertise.
- Identify and implements ways to leverage the foodservice channel to strengthen Arla’s equity overall for markets/concepts/products.
- Competitor surveillance across markets.
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams across Arla Foods functions in order to deliver on annual business plans and projects.
- Participates in the development of the regional Foodservice strategy and business plan.
The candidate should:
Possess high commercial skills with an ambitious mindset to take business from a low base to new heights. You will have high energy, curious nature, and quick decision making to implement win-win solutions for the customers, distributors, and categories. You are flexible, love to travel, and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects simultaneously, spanning from strategic tasks to hands-on number crunching.
- Have a minimum Bachelors Degree. You like to work in a multi-cultural environment and with customers across the region
- Hold 3-5 Years of experience in Foodservice in the MENA region.
- Preferably have dairy experience – knowledge of long-life products.
- Willing to travel and spend time on the ground.
- Strong communication skills, an expert in Microsoft Office, and ability to present well
- English is a MUST, Arabic will be an added advantage.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.