We are looking for a capable and friendly Front Office Assistant to work at our reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, welcoming visitors, and performing administrative duties.
· Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
· Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
· Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
· Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
· Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
· Must be English Native & should have excellent accent and interpersonal skills.
· Proven experience as executive secretary or a similar administrative assistant role
· Proficient in MS Office.
· In-depth knowledge of office management.
· Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
· Integrity and confidentiality.
· Degree in business administration or relative field will be a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED6,000.00 per month
- Admin Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- English (Required)