Our client, a fast-growing printing house is currently looking for a Printing Supervisor to be based in Dubai Investment Park. You will be working with the production managers and production planner to make sure all orders have the necessary materials to be completed accordingly.
- Ensure timely completion of all production orders.
- Communicate any issues that will slow down production with the appropriate departments and leaders.
- Act as one of the contacts for the merchandising and customer service teams.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with various internal and external groups such as sales and merchandising teams.
- Monitor and manage supply inventory levels (Ink, Foil, Emulsions, etc.)
- Oversee proper ink mixing procedures
- Assist in preparation and setup for production orders
- Help to drive a safety culture in the BSG production room.
- Oversee effective quality control processes and help to drive an accountability culture in the production room
- Oversee and aid in proper print production training.
- Conduct team member reviews and appraisals.
- Assist leadership team in managing key performance indicators
- Keep track of open orders and work in progress to help determine capacity.
- Develop and lead print production technicians.
- Oversee and drive the flawless execution of print production procedures.
- Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Print Production Manager
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, in Printing Press Industry especially packaging
- Proven working experience as a Printing Press Supervisor or Planner (Offset)
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills
- Must have degree/diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized Institution
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Valid professional UAE driving license is optional
- Willing to work 6 days a week, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM