Personal Assistant – (2000001Y)
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the management.
- Manages information accurately and honestly.
- Schedule itineraries, calendars, meetings, and coordinate with clients or guests.
- Preparation and drafting of letters.
- Responds to emails, calls, and other correspondence as required.
- Ability to effectively coordinate with departments within and outside the organization at an executive level.
- Handles and performs day to day administrative operation assigned.
- Minimum 7 years of work-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- With proven experience and background in Law
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Upholds high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office, Excel, and Power Point
- Strict attention to details and time management skills
- Can work well with fast paced environment and handles pressure well
Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations: TECHNOPARK Techno Park Dubai 80794
Organization: BFL UAE BU
Employee Status: Non-Management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Oct 5, 2020, 7:53:15 AM