Key Job Responsibilities
As an Accountant you are responsible to assist Finance Manager in the department and perform all the tasks as per the required standards. Execute all the finance tasks and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Reconcile of all balance sheet accounts and clear all reconciling items on a daily/timely basis.
- Prepare daily journal entries necessary to complete financial statements, including reports.
- Ensure that all business assets are accounted for and managed correctly.
- Take a pro-active role in recommending revenue improvement and cost saving opportunities to the management team.
- Document and maintain within a local manual all routines and procedures necessary to meet local operational demands and legislation.
- Appraise financial performance against budgets and forecast for individual hotel departments and provide a detailed business commentary on both a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- Degree in Commerce or diploma in business studies or certification in accounting
- 2-3 years previous expertise in the Hotel industry in similar role.
- Good knowledge of MS office and Finance softwares
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED2,500.00 per month
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Dubai (Preferred)