We are looking for a dedicated, compassionate Pediatrician to be responsible for the medical care of children from infancy to adolescence. The Pediatrician provides general medicine, growth and development monitoring, and immunization tracking and administering. You will also ease children with chronic conditions and offer support and advice to parents about children’s health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Examines infants, adolescents, and young adults to evaluate their growth and development.
- Evaluates patients to diagnose injuries, illnesses, and developmental problems.
- Orders, performs, and interprets diagnostic tests, such as lab work and X-rays, to gather medical information and reach a diagnosis.
- Prescribes or administers treatments, such as medications, vaccinations, and other therapies.
- Gathers and documents patients’ medical histories.
- Advises patients and their families on proper diet, exercise, and disease prevention and treatment.
- Discusses procedures and test results with patients and their families or guardians.
Pediatrician Job Skills and Qualifications:
Good with Children and Families, Patience, Sense of Humor, Ability to Work on a Team, Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Active Listening Skills, Advanced Problem-Solving Abilities, Investigative Skills, Compassion, Attention to Detail, Critical Thinking, Adaptive Learning from Patients, Scientific Reasoning.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: AED75,000.00 – AED95,000.00 per month