FOR URGENT HIRING: AUTO DENTER:
- Assess damage and the parts that will be needed, and order parts as required.
- Ensure that protective covers are used on all vehicles before carrying out any repairs.
- Carry out necessary repairs on damaged vehicles in order to This may include: Chassis Straightening, Body parts repairing and replacing of whole parts including parts made from steels, alloys, plastics and fiberglass.
- Prepare the vehicle for painting.
- Check work to ensure that panels line up and doors close correctly etc
- Document completed work orders to include repairs conducted, parts required and labor involved, and any additional vehicle problems noted during repairs.
- Ensure accurate time recording for all repairs completed.
- Maintain tools to ensure service ability and safety
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Perform such other duties as assigned by the Superior.
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
- Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
- Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial. Report all known or observed hazards to their Superior.
- German, British, Italian cars: 2 years (Preferred)
- Auto Denter: 2-5 years (Preferred)
- Visit/ Cancelled/ On Notice PEriod is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent