The Arts Club Dubai will be perfectly located in the heart of the DIFC, set over four floors and totalling 65,000 square feet, in the brand new ICD Brookfield Place development designed by Foster + Partners.
It will be the first international outpost of the celebrated and historical private members’ club, established in 1863 in Mayfair, London. The Club’s brand new membership will form an exciting new community of like-minded, diverse and dynamic people, all hailing from different cultures and sectors, from the region and further afield.
A lifestyle for its members
The Club will provide its members with a home away from home: a sanctuary for those seeking comfort, hospitality and elegance, with a level of quality, service and attention to detail that will leave them wanting for nothing.
It will also be an office away from the office, where members seeking a more relaxed environment in which to conduct business can do so at ease, either in a social and convivial setting or in a more private and secluded space.
The Arts Club Dubai unveils an amazing opportunity for a talented artisan to join our passionate and creative team.
Chef de Partie will manage the assigned kitchen section/s as part of the outlet in line with the outlet’s operating concept and set performance standards ensuring maximum members satisfaction. He/she will consistently ensure the highest quality of all the food served whilst controlling cost to maximise the gross profit percentage and helping to ensure financial success of the outlet.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Undertake food preparation and cooking on day to day basis in a kitchen section directed by the Head Chef or Sous Chef, and monitor closely the mise-en-place requirements for the station to ensure that is ready for service
- Maintain all items at a sufficient level to ensure an uninterrupted flow of food during the service period, using FIFO, whilst controlling food quality, consistency, presentation and taste
- Ensure kitchen and food preparation areas are entirely clean when left unattended
- Follow the rules set and/or by law regarding hygiene, stock rotation, dating, storage, temperature control of refrigerators, pest control, reporting of faulty equipment, reporting of notifiable diseases, reporting of absenteeism be it due to sickness or otherwise
- Help to prevent waste of food and over-production to mise-en-place, and keep food order from store or supplies to a minimum
- Monitor the daily work assigned to colleagues and ensure that given guidelines are followed, and the necessary corrective measures have been taken if necessary
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in same or similar role in luxury hotels or fine dining restaurant
- Internationally recognized professional certification
- Excellent level of English
- Have strong organisational and time management skills with a high degree of flexibility
- Excellent team management, communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate integrity in all dealings and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work long shifts and stand for the extended period of time
The Arts Club Dubai is offering a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package.