- Arrange cuts of meat and place them in an attractive manner in the display case so that customers will wish to purchase them.
- Weigh, label and price a variety of cuts of meat for on-demand selections by customers in an efficient manner that keeps customers satisfied.
- Receive deliveries of meat and inspect them to ensure that they adhere to the highest quality standards and are not expired.
- Use skewers, bone knives, twine and other tools to lace, tie and shape roasts so that they are ready for customers to buy and cook.
- Prepare meat into forms ready for cooking using a variety of actions, including boning, tying, grinding, cutting and trimming to make it easier for customers.
- Educate customers on different selections and types of poultry, pork, beef and fish to help them decide what to purchase.
- Rotate products to reduce the chance of any meat spoiling to reduce waste and loss of profits.
- Maintain and clean the meat preparation counter to reduce the risk of food contamination and adhere to food safety guidelines.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a butchery Supervisor
- Syrian/Lebanese or other Arabic Nationality Preferred.
- Visit Visa/ Canceled Visa Preferred.
- Can Join As soon as Possible
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of food safety
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- Butcher Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)