AFAC INTERIOR DESIGN
Application Of Paints, varnish, Enamels and other Finishes in the equipment’s. Using spray guns, rollers or Brushes.
• Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, Such as metal, for finish coats.
• Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders
• Cover surfaces doesn’t require paint with dropcloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with chaulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using chalking guns or putty knives.
• Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies..
• Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors in order to determine work requirements.