You will assist in leading and supervising the Concierge team to ensure they offer the best service, knowledge and assistance to guests. Responsible for training and supervising Concierge team members. Ensures that all guest requests for information or assistance are fulfilled in an exceptionally courteous, efficient, and professional manner commensurate the hotel brand. Promotes hotel food and beverage facilities and recreational activities. Provides knowledgeable and comprehensive information about hotel and surrounding area, including restaurants, attractions, transportation, and recreational activities.
- Excellent communication skills in English – oral and written. Knowledge of local and foreign languages is an advantage.
- Outstanding guest relations skills
- Minimum two years experience as a Concierge in a similar quality hotel
- Minimum one year supervisory experience
- Well groomed
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays