Job Title : Chef de Partie
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Any Graduation
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
- Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.