Job Title : Cargo Duty Manager
Job Type : Full Time
Salary : Negotiable
Qualification : Any Graduation
Location : Dubai
Country : United Arab Emirates
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Day to day accountability for monitoring of all operationally defined KPI’s within the hub operation and addressing any identified issues to implement corrective action after identifying root cause.
- Subject matter expertise for the Airline handling requirements for products
- 24/7 Dangerous Goods hotline contact supporting enquires and escalations related to dangerous goods carriage across the network.
- Responsible for the oversight of all escalated shipments and for managing the Special Handling Service
- Responsible for initial investigation into reported safety and/or security incidents.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Understanding of Customer Service requirements and managing people in a multicultural working environment
- Good understanding of cargo handling processes and procedures
- Subject matter expert Dangerous Goods handling
- High computer literacy in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good understanding of hub & network operations
- Team building and performance management and ability to manage and control large groups of inter departmental stakeholders
- Good understanding of computer aviation and messaging specifications.