Kitopi stands for Kitchen Utopia. We are one of the world’s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens – Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure.
Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 1000+ members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial, focused, dynamic and energetic Motion Graphics Design Intern.
What You’ll Do
As a motion graphics design intern, you will be working directly with the training team and relevant subject matter experts to design and develop engaging multimedia content to be used on our e-learning platform. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing storyboards, graphics, and media based on a range of training content (eg. food safety, first aid, etc)
- Working closely with the training team and subject matter experts to plan, design, create and animate characters and environment to translate existing training content into e-learning courses.
- Creating and animating quality 2D graphics
- Preparing and editing video media
- Developing highly visual, engaging and interactive multimedia e-learning courses based upon storyboards
- Using creative software to design, animate and edit videos for publication on our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Preparing SCORM content for integration into the LMS
What We Are Looking For
- Experience in applying instructional design and adult learning principles in training/e-learning
- Proficiency in authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Storyline/Rise, Captivate, Vyond, Camtasia, PowToon, or similar) to develop interactive multimedia learning modules
- Expertise to provide creative and technology solutions to learning requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-direction and motivation to always keep updated on e-learning design and technologies
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to grasp and understand new concepts quickly
- Experience in the food industry or a passion in food (desirable)
Who We Are Looking For
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- You’re freakishly organized – is it even a closet if it’s not color-coded?
- High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- A problem-solver – you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful, logical way.
- Detail oriented – your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
- A charmer – you can easily identify and network with suppliers in any city.
- A jack of all trades – you’re familiar with biz dev, operations, customer support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
- Not your average foodie – you are ready to live, eat and breathe Kitopi, spreading the love to everyone you encounter.
- You’ve got integrity – you’re running the show on a launch and we need to trust that you’ve got the best interests of the company in mind.