Workshop Controller (Madani)
DAL Motors Co. Ltd.
junior-level (1-4 years)
- To manage and optimize workshop resources to meet the departmental budgets.
- To maximize service sales and profitability.
- To operate the workshop loading system effectively through active utilization of resources.
- To maintain & ensure effective data & information flow between workshop & service reception.
- To manage the drivers & car washers. To organize, maintain and housekeeping the workshop tools, equipment, consumables and sundries, including receiving, assigning and issuing procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work order control
To ensure work orders completion at the right time with the adequate quality satisfying the customer request.
Ensure reception area is staffed at all opening time.
Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure KPIS are met.
- Load distribution
Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilizing available skill mix.
Identify individuals training and development needs.
- Workshop Control
To calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources and ensure full control of workshop hours and that all technicians stamping is done timly and precisely.
Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle repair progress.
- Asset & Stock Control
Control all workshop assets as vehicles, equipment and tools; and stocks as consumables and sundries including ordering and regular stock/ inventory taking.
To submit status reports about WIP to service supervisor or w/shop manager on daily basis.
Ensure all work completed has been fully detailed and charged for and ready for invoicing.
Support the service management to achieve the set financial targets through effective resources management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in a relevant field
- 1-2 Years work experience in a related field .
- Work experience in a store keeper position.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Communicating and influencing.
- Team working and co-operating.
- Delivering the customer expectations.
- Planning and organizing.
- Analytical ability.
- Effective control.
- Relationship building.
- Commercial awareness.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Ability to work under high stress .
Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
or send your CV to:
or send your CV to:
and mention the position name in the subject filed .
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.