Automotive Technician for Audi
• Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
• Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
• Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
• Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tune-ups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
• Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
• Disassemble and reassemble parts
• Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
• Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles.
• Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment.
• Take reasonable care of the health and safety of themselves and others.
• Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where necessary.
• Comply with any direction given by management for health and safety.
• Not misuse or interfere with anything provided for health and safety.
• Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial.
• Report all known or observed hazards to their Team Leaders or Workshop Manager.
• MUST have at least 5 years of experience as Automotive Technician
• MUST have experience for German, British & Italian cars.
• MUST be in UAE.