We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
- Monitor and enforce standards of safety in compliance with KEO’s Health and Safety Management System and Client requirements.
- Review and inspect work areas determining potential occurrence of safety hazards.
- Observe and ensure staff on site always; wear personal protective equipment, use hard hats and protective footwear, operate construction equipment in a safe manner and follow KEO’s safety policies.
- Conduct daily inspections of the projects to ensure compliance and where applicable make recommendations for change.
- In case of emergency determine and investigate the cause of the accident, establish a report and provide recommendation(s) to prevent future occurrences.
- Develop and implement safety policies needed to reduce accident-related costs.
- Regulate set policies soliciting input from managers and workers.
- Provide training to KEO staff on safety as per OSHA requirements.
Chartered status with Nebosh Certificate (or equivalent) is highly regarded.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.