Warehouse Coordinator Duties:
- Goods receipt in Sensia plant for incoming material
- Goods issue deliveries in SAP and attached POD.
- Prepare Shipping documentation for all outgoing shipments.
- Prepare Free Zone transfer document for sales within the FZ companies.
- Prepare HS code summary sheet for customs clearance.
- Determine DG Goods and arrange DG packaging.
- Monitor DG shipments to ensure they comply with IATA and IMDG standards.
- Arrange shipping or collection with customer.
- Prepare Courier shipments AWB and booking upon instruction.
- Mobilize and demobilize tools and equipment for service job or exhibition purpose upon request.
- Facilitate physical inventory count for plant and cycle counting if required.
- Inventory management for Sensia materials in shared facility
- Pick and pack physical goods
- Maintain a daily shipping logs and work with sales operations to support customer requirements.
- Work with all departments and vendors in resolving issues.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all related disciplines to ensure cohesion and expediency.
- Perform computer functions in order to properly complete department requirements.
- Extend material masters and initiate cost requests for materials as needed
- Provide Supply Chain support as required
Performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products. May maintain necessary files and documentation. Utilizes small hand tools and operates material handling equipment including fork lifts, skids, pallethandlers and hand trucks. Prepares and packs goods for shipment; loads and unloads carriers. Unpacks and counts goods received. Routes materials to inspection, stores or other destinations.