Engineering & Technical, Freestate Bethlehem
R 10k – R 11k Monthly
An FMCG Company is looking to recruit a Lab Technician with a minimum of 1 year experience to assist production with quality tests. This is a permanent position based in Frankfort, Free State
- Diploma or degree in Microbiology/Food Technology
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Min 1 year proven experience in relevant laboratory work
- Must be prepared to work overtime, on public holidays and weekends
- Own transport
- Must be prepared to be transferred to Queensburgh after closing of Frankfort Branch
- Chemical & Microbiologically testing of product and raw materials.
- Calibration and control of laboratory instruments.
- Basic maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Electronic reporting of laboratory data.
- Housekeeping in laboratory.
- Active participation in Way Better-teams.
- Packaging Material and Ingredient Release.
- Sensory Evaluation of product and ingredients.
- Internal Auditor of Quality and Food Safety Systems.
- Taking and handling of samples
**The Closing Date for this Vacancy is Thursday, 20 August 2020**
**Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
Other Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Vacancy Type: Permanent