The position below has become available and you are invited to apply for it should you be interested.
Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Retail
- Scheduling daily job assignments of shop workers.
- Ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Ensure all merchandise is correctly stocked per planogram on the shelves.
- Ensure all displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed in a safe presentable manner.
- Complete all daily shop administration in a timely manner as established by management.
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures (QPRO) in the store operations
- Implement all the Weekly/Monthly promotions, insure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the appropriate time.
- Communicate and perform all price change request, mark downs / ups on POS.
- Assist branch manager to enforce all Health, Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Capturing of all supplier invoices daily with the correct pricing and pack size to adhere to set GP percentages.
- Daily GP reports to be sent to manager.
- Weekly deleted codes report to be sent to the manager.
- Inventory management daily perpetual
- Month-end documentation preparation.
- Perform HR related functions.
- Periodic accounting and auditing of each section
- Ordering of weekly stock, clearing negative stock on hand, allocating stock transfers from the shop to the kitchen.
- Write off and control wastages.
- Recipe adjustments and changes.
- Stock Rotation and counting of the whole shop as per procedure
- Additional time spent with the preparation of meals and assorted foods to ensure attractive and safe display
- Assist the manager to ensure that ablution facilities are kept clean and tidy.
- Skills required:
- Attention to detail
- Meet deadlines
- Results driven
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Be organised, accurate and thorough
- Ability to function well under pressure and independently
- High sense of responsibility
- Computer literate
- Efficient time management skills.
- Qualifications and Experience required
- Grade 12
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Fuel industry will be advantageous.
Job Closing Date