Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based at Secondary Production in Wadeville . This person will report to the Cellar Manager .
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Operates, attends, start and stop power driven machines peculiar to the industry
- Scrutinizes or checks the work done by machine.
- Makes running adjustments to the machine.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to (perform quality checks).
- Ensure settings done according to SOP’s.
- Minimize unplanned downtime on machines and equipment.
- Optimize all machines and equipment OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency).
- Executing first line maintenance.
- Actively participate in all MDWT activities.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- SKOP 1& 2
- NQF Level 3 Packaging Diploma will be advantageous.
- 1-2 years’ experience in manufacturing
- 1-2 years’ experience in production environment
- Physically healthy and strong
- Knowledge of operating machines and apparatus
- Knowledge of quality and Cellar administration systems
- Candidates must be technically oriented
- Candidate must display good communication skills
- Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must display sound knowledge of safe working procedures.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference Number: 16882 Closing Date : 25 August 2020